Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bouchercon

I might do a little Bouchercon report, or I might not.  At any rate, the best part about these conventions is seeing and talking to old friends.  One night some of us went to an Italian restaurant, and some of these names, if not the faces, should be familiar to you.  On the left-hand side of the table are Angela Crider Neary, Patti Abbott, George Kelley, Yours Truly, and Ted Fitzgerald.  On the right are Jackie Meyerson, Phil Abbott, and Thom Walls.  The vacant chair is where Jeff Meyerson was sitting, but he took the picture.  Thanks, Jeff.

9 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

Great seeing you all. The talks and dinners were the highlights for me too.

Next year in New Orleans!

Jeff

Jeff Meyerson said...

The late arrivals next to Jackie were Richard and Becky Moore.

Anonymous said...

We (meaning me) need a report. Something to hold me until NOLA. Thanks to the EOTU, hotel reservations have been made. Of course, they were made for Raleigh as well, so one never knows. But barring hurricanes or ill health, we plan on being there. After attending 32, or 33, out of 34, missing 3 in a row is just wrong. I've missed you folks. And some others.

stilwell

mybillcrider said...

You can be sure that we missed you and Art, too. Your names were mentioned.

George said...

Steve, I did my usual BOUCHERCON: THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE UGLY on my blog. You missed a lot of fun!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Mr. Crider, you have a lovely daughter.

mybillcrider said...

And so do you, Ms. Abbott.

mybillcrider said...

I should add that it was a pleasure to be on that panel with Megan.

Don Coffin said...

Faces to put with names, which is nice.